CystoProtek® - Recurring Order Subscription
Order this product if you would like to have your choice of bottles shipped automatically on a schedule of your choice! This CYSTOPROTEK Recurring Order Subscription will auto-renew per the schedule you select. We will send you a reminder 5 days before your renewal date to show you your current discounted price and let you know that the date is approaching to give you an opportunity to skip, reschedule or cancel. You may also contact us at any time by phone to discuss, cancel or upgrade your subscription. We thank you for your support.
CystoProtek is a patent protected, oral, dietary supplement in softgel capsule form has been developed to promote bladder health and support the protective layer of the bladder.*
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE (300 mg) is a major component of the protective glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer of the bladder
- GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE (280 mg) is a building block of bladder, prostate and the GAG layer of the bladder.
- QUERCETIN (260 mg) - is a natural non-acidic flavonoid obtained from the Saphora plant.
- RUTIN (40 mg) is a non-acidic, natural flavonoid also derived from the Saphora plant that adds additional anti-inflammatory qualities and liberates quercetin in the intestine, making absorption easier.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE (20 mg) is another component of the protective GAG layer of the bladder. It is a natural complex sugar of the glycosaminoglycan family.
Other Ingredients: Blend of vegetable oils (olive pomace & extra virgin olive oil), pork gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto suspension in sunflower oil, sunflower lecithin and yellow beeswax.
Contains: Shellfish - crab and shrimp
CystoProtek® is free from milk or milk by-products, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, tree nuts, peanut or peanut by-products, wheat or wheat by-products soybeans or soy products.*
ALLERGY INFORMATION: contains shellfish (shrimp, crab). If you are allergic to shellfish or olive oil you should consult your doctor before taking this product.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if allergic to shellfish. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women. Talk to your healthcare provider before use if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medication.
DIRECTIONS (Supplied by Manufacturer)
For adults 18 or over. Take 2 capsules twice a day with a meal. Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women. For individuals with a sensitive stomach, start with one capsule a day with a full meal and gradually increase to the full dosage.
Distributed by Algonot
Contains 120 soft gel capsules.
To preserve quality and freshness, keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature (20-25C or 68-77F)
(1) Theoharides TC et al. Treatment of refractory interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome with CystoProtek--an oral multi-agent natural supplement. Can J Urol. 2008 Dec;15(6):4410-4.
(2) Theoharides TC, Sant GR A pilot open label study of CystoProtek in Interstitial Cystitis. International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology vol 18: 183-188, 2005.
(3) ICN Guest Lecture - "CystoProtek and ProstaProtek in Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Prostatitis".
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*